Life @ VI Company
Create, build and develop complex FinTech solutions. Together with 18 .NET colleagues.
At VI Company, we conceptualize and build FinTech web apps and software. From the ground up, for leading clients in the financial domain. Think banks, investors, and pension funds. Thus, a complex domain. Having over 50 colleagues (of whom 25+ are developers), we understand the mastery and craftmanship of software development. How about you?
As a Senior C# .NET Developer at VI Company…
- You write clean (+1 Uncle Bob) and testable C# code for FinTech web apps and software and mentor junior colleagues on technical and business level.
- You work together with a multidisciplinary scrum team towards a shared goal: web apps and software that convince at every level.
- You love to share knowledge. Through mentorship, back-end weekly's, tech talks, writing blogs, or simply when catching up with each other at the coffee machine.
- You are (partly) experienced with our favorite tech stack, consisting of C# .NET (Framework, Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core), Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes and MS-SQL.
During two-week sprint cycles, you work with the same client for 6 – 12 months and build a solution from scratch. You are involved in the full development cycle, from obtaining user requirements, setting up the architecture to configuring CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps, and doing product demos.
5 boxes we tick
- Salary up to €5.400 per month plus a 13th-month, 8% holiday allowance, pension plan, travel coverage, opportunity to buy shares, and 25 holiday days (extra days can be purchased).
- The freedom to arrange your own work-life balance with a work week of 32/36/40 hours, flexible working hours, and hybrid working. And €750 to set up your home workplace.
- A solid atmosphere and culture where development is central, more than 25 development colleagues, and highly skilled seniors with a passion for their craft.
- Laptop and all the other gear you need, weekly allocated self-study hours, annual training budget, and training days to keep your coding skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- The autonomy and freedom to experiment and innovate with new tools, frameworks, or tech. To keep developing yourself, your colleagues, and VI Company.
5 boxes you tick (the more, the merrier)
- You have 8+ years of work experience and are experienced in (a large part of) our tech stack.
- You continuously seek to improve your code. For example, by applying functional programming, Behavior-Driven Development, or Domain-Driven Design.
- Having the freedom to experiment with new technology, tools, and processes is important to you. By working together, we continuously improve.
- You enjoy sharing knowledge, which doesn't have to be limited to writing articles or giving presentations, but also mentoring junior colleagues.
- You value social cohesion in the office as well as working from home. The idea of attending a team lunch, drinks, games sessions, or a VI activity sounds fun to you.
Interested? Apply directly via this platform or shoot us an email at email@example.com. Please let us know if you need more information or have any questions before applying! Hope to see you soon :-)
Thank you ;-)
Thank you for sharing your details with us. It is great to hear that you are interested in VI Company. You will hear from us as soon as possible, but at latest within a week.
30-minute digital call with HR to get to know each other.
Meet the team🤸♀️
Chat with the team lead and a colleague, to dive deeper into your skills.
Coding challenge for tech roles (± 3h), business case for commercial roles (± 1h). Prepared from home.
Meet a colleague from the Management Team, and discuss your case results with the team lead.